Friday, July 22

Welcome to - The Shoecial Life

What's going on Shoe Lovers! First off welcome and thank you! "You could have been anywhere in the world tonight, but you're here with me!" (Jay-Z Encore) Just joking

Anywho, The Shoe-cial Life is a blog dedicated to people of all walks of life who enjoy a beautiful shoe, whether that's a highly expensive shoe or something fairly cheap. It doesn't matter! I know that there are a lot of shoe blogs out there but I plan to give it to you all straight with no chaser (for all my drinkers)! I want this blog to be informative, honest and above all FUN. Because let's face it, SHOES are FUN!

P.s. I will also be using this blog as an outlet to showcase some of my husband shoe designs, my families personal style and any and everything that inspires us!

If there is anything you shoecialite's want to know, please just ask me. If not, thanks again and enjoy what is to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the Shoecial Life! I hope you like the content. Your comments are welcomed.......Please come again!